|Address||30 Ashgrove Drive, Lurgan|
|Price||Offers around £209,950|
Kingham Property Specialists are ecstatic to present for sale, new to the market for July 2017 and chain free, this unique, most impressive, red brick, spacious detached residence.
A seductive blend of style runs easily through this home . Boasting a sq. ft. of approx. 2500 across both floors, we highly recommend you view this home to fully appreciated all it has to offer.
Accommodation comprises briefly of:
Bright entrance hall with cloakroom.
Choice of 3 reception rooms and a stunning sunroom to the rear of property.
Large kitchen with a wide range of high and low-level units and built-in appliances, with separate utility room.
Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a further 4 generous bedrooms.
Luxurious family bathroom.
Offering an open plan mature front garden with tarmac driveway and a private mature garden with patio to the rear, this suntrap of a garden will leave you longing for long summer days and evenings. Perfect to relax and entertain in.
Situated in this quiet, highly sought-after cul-de-sac in the popular North Circular Road area of Lurgan, this family home is ideally located being close to Tannaghmore Primary School, St. Ronan’s Grammar School, local shops and Lurgan Town Centre. The M1 motorway network is only a short drive away.
GENERAL NOTABLE FEATURES:
1. White PVC double glazed windows. Retractors fitted To all upstairs windows for child safety
2. Oil Fired Central Heating.
3. 4 Reception rooms to choose from including sunroom.
4. Full security alarm in place.
5. Feature round window on upstairs landing.
6. Private south facing suntrap of a back garden fully fenced in with mature shrubbery, patio and shed.
7. Integrated garage. Power supply. Roll-up door.
This is a home to fall in love with - it’s different and it’s beautiful. Matching its quality inside are its fantastic gardens outside. It is all that you could ever want from a home and a little more.
Contact us to arrange your viewing today.