Price List & Availability
|The Hawthorne 4 Bed Detached House||Asking price £242,500||1 (1)|
|The Oak 4 Bed Detached House||From £249,000 to £264,000||8 (6)|
|The Rowan 5 Bed Detached House||Asking price £270,000||1 (1)|
We are delighted to offer to the market Phase 2 of the prestigious Deering's Wood development located just off the highly sought after Castor Bay Road in Lurgan. Despite enjoying a semi rural location on the outskirts of the town, Deering's Wood is only a few minutes away from Lurgan Railway Station, a Translink 'Park and Ride' facility and the M1 Motorway Network.
Town Centre shopping is easily accessible and one of Northern Ireland's premier shopping centres, Rushmere, is just a 10 minute drive away. In close proximity to Deering's Wood there are excellent schools, namely Tannaghmore Primary School, St. Theresa's Primary School and the forthcoming new St. Ronan's College.
Lurgan and Craigavon are noted for the excellent leisure facilities on offer including magnificent public parks, two golf courses, a ski slope and various water sports at the nearby Lough Neigh.
Featuring a range of modern and spacious four and five bedroom detached homes built to the latest building regulations which should ensure that they are environmentally friendly and economical to heat. Excellent standards of finish with high specifications including luxury fitted kitchens and an extensive range of sanitary ware and fireplaces.
- Fitted luxury kitchen units. Utility room units standard.
- Fitted sanitary ware including En Suite. *
- Fireplace P.C. Sum for selection from nominated supplier.
- Oak veneer internal doors and moulded skirting.
- Internal walls decorated.
- Bitmac driveway.
- Mains natural gas heating system.
- White P.V.C. double glazed window frames.
- White P.V.C. fascia and soffit boards.
- Facing brick finish.
- Lawns seeded and rear garden screen fenced.
OPTIONAL EXTRA - DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE = £12,500
* See detailed sanitary ware specification
- As required by Planning Regulations, adjacent landscaped Open Space will be provided, maintained by a Management Company owned and controlled by Residents. A Management Fee will be payable by Residents of the relevant Development Phase in respect of the Open Space.
Private viewings can be arranged through the selling agents.